Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday

Pretty good weekend.  For one thing, I was able to kick the cold to the curb, and am feeling back to normal.  I also got some additional sleep, which my body has been screaming for - slept in nearly two hours yesterday and then went to bed (and sleep) early.  That was huge. 

Eating Friday and Saturday were both awesome - cheese, eggs and bacon, meat and leaves, and not much else.  As a result, I was at 144.6 yesterday.  So, of course, we went out for Mexican food last night, and I chips-and-salsa'ed myself back to 146.5 this morning.  It will go, but it's annoying.  Here's yesterday:
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • smoked turkey - about 3/4 lb of it
  • mustard BBQ sauce
  • cole slaw
  • m&ms - 1 handful, measured out and eaten slowly - leftovers from a movie on Saturday
  • chips
  • salsa
  • guacamole
  • a small margarita
  • pork fajitas without tortillas
  • about 1/2 cup green chile
Could have been worse, but it also could have been a good deal better.  Oh, well, back to it this morning.  Brought more cheese in to work, so I will be avoiding things that aren't food.  That really seems to work well.

I'm trying to work out an ergonomic seating arrangement for my work computers.  Two of them (eventually; so far, just one), and a cube with a "U" shape to it, so I have a lot of corners.  The problem is that one of my arms ends up resting on the desk surface, but not the other one, so I get lopsided strain on my shoulders.  I think I'm going to have to move the screens closer to the middle of the base of the "U", to keep myself well away from the edges, or something.  I'll get it figured out; I'd rather not get home on Friday with sore shoulders every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment