Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday

Yowza.  145.7 this morning; guess that fasting stuff really works, huh?  I made a valiant (and, I hope, successful) effort to increase my protein intake yesterday, and will continue to do so.  But, as seen below, I didn't eat much at all:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (2 pieces)
  • chicken (both breasts from a roast chicken)
  • salad (greens and tomato)
  • dijon vinaigrette dressing
  • 5 chocolate cherries (I know 1/4 cup has 26g of carbs, but didn't catch the rest, and 5 is not 1/4 cup; maybe half of that)
  • cheese (5 pieces) - not a mindless snack, but a response to real hunger, around 8:30
That was it.  79.4g fat (59%), 24.5g carbs (8%), and 98.2g protein (33%), so better than yesterday.  Very low carb, though - and I paid with leg cramps.  And with weight gone, in large swaths, so I'm okay with that.  I hope to continue the trend over the weekend, with more fairly simple meat-and-leaves dinners, even if eaten out, and very low levels of between-meal eating.  Which means I'd better find things that I need to do to keep busy.  And, since I know we're doing a movie on Saturday, I'd better work out the movie-food issue now.

No comments:

Post a Comment