Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

Fat Tuesday, too.  Not for me, though - still at 147.4.  The cold is ebbing swiftly; I feel like it's the last day of actual illness and that tomorrow will be nothing but cleanup.  At the rate it's been going, it's likely that this afternoon is when that part will start.  So, while I'm bummed that I got sick at all, I think Paleo is vindicated by the speed and mildness associated with this bout.

Yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • Monday supplements (still increased D3 and adding K)
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • chocolate (a few Godiva pearls that worked well to get rid of a headache and mildly feverish feeling - go figure)
  • burger with jalapeno and pepper-jack on it
  • miscellaneous tomatoes, pickles, and peppers
  • sweet potato fries (and I ate every last one of them - I was starving at dinner last night)
  • iced tea
  • chocolate cherries
  • cashews
Slept like several logs - but my dreams surfaced three or four times over the night, so it wasn't the most restful sleep.  It felt solid, though, even though I'm pretty tired out this morning.  Should be better tonight, if the cold really does give it up this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment