Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday

I think it's Thursday, that is.  I've lost track, this being the first week back from vacation and all.  In any event, the family is home and we're working on eating more normally.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • hazel nuts
  • a chocolate cupcake lollipop (my bad - I had it in my mouth before I realized it wasn't just chocolate candy)
  • meat loaf wrapped in bacon
  • salad with dijon vinaigrette
  • chocolate cherries
  • walnuts
  • more tea with cream
149.6 this morning - glad to see that "4" again.  My feet and ankles are still swollen, but are starting to resemble more or less normal appendages, and a lot of the overall achiness is subsiding.  I'm glad - I do not like feeling like that.

I brought some cheese to work today, to try to avoid the nuts and their Omega-6s.  I figure it can't hurt to try to keep inflammatory stuff down.

No comments:

Post a Comment