Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday

I have a cold.  This is unusual - it's been about 2 years since I last had one.  Came on over the course of Saturday morning, leaving me just wanting to lay down much of the last half of the day.  However, it does appear to be a "Paleo" cold - fairly mild symptoms, and after 2 days, pretty much on the wane, I think.  Or hope, anyway.

Ate kinda weird all weekend.  I think it was the cold speaking - and it wanted cookies in the worst way.  It didn't get any, but it did get tortilla chips and rather more chocolate than I think was good for it.  Oh well.

My weight was all over the place this weekend.  147.4 on Saturday, 148.5 yesterday, 147.2 this morning.  Whatever.  Here's a rough summary of yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries with cream
  • bacon
  • vitamin D (15,000 IU, to try to beat the cold back)
  • cheese
  • salted almonds
  • olives
  • taco salad
  • chocolate (Godiva pearls, mostly, I think)
  • vanilla ice cream
  • carrots with ranch dressing (homemade)
I think that was it.  It seemed like more at the time. 

Spent the weekend drying strawberries and making salad dressing, since we were pretty much out.  "Zesty" Italian, ranch, and dijon vinaigrette.  Blue cheese later this week, I'd imagine.  Brought bulk cheese to work today, to see if having it around in a fridge will work for an entire week.

No comments:

Post a Comment