Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday

I was wrong, all the times before.  This week is the longest ever on record.  Unbelievable how long it is dragging on - but how often does one live through a week that is the last week at one job and the week prior to a week's vacation involving Mardi Gras, all at once?  Because of the former, I have very little to do at work, and I'm a bit stressy, what with jumping off into the unknown and all.  That leaves me brain-tired in the evenings, when I need some energy to do things like pack for the trip.  And prevents sleep, which compounds everything.  So I'm kind of a mess right now.

Weight went back to 147.0 this morning.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salad with chicken and cheese and bacon in it
  • balsamic vinaigrette
  • a half-pound of smoked turkey
  • cole slaw
  • walnuts
  • chocolate cherries
That was it.   Seems like I could have lost more, with only eating that, but I think I'm fighting all the factors listed above right now, and need them to calm down a bit. 

I also realized this morning that part of my sleeping problems have to do with the room being too warm - I'd shut my normally-open window last week when it was so windy out, and had forgotten to re-open it.  Fixed now, so I am hoping that tonight will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment