Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday

And the lovely week of catch up sleep draws to a chaotic end. Charlie would not be appeased last night; now that Lee is home, he had to sleep with him. So he did. And Anneke wanted up several times, probably due to thunder outside. Which I think I would have slept through, left to my own devices. Oh well.

I'm really sleepy and achy this morning. And it's dark and stormy out, so no bright sunlight to wake me up, either.

Guess it could be a long day.

157.2 this morning, and I'm puffy still. Water leaving slowly, I guess. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • walnuts
  • 3 pieces of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese
  • hot and sour soup
  • half an order of Mushu pork, no pancakes
  • a few fried noodles
  • a fortune cookie
I think that was it. Chinese usually puts me in a stall, so it's nice to see I lost a bit overnight.

Life can now return to normal. Well, home life, that is. Work is being a bit stressier than I would have liked. But there's not much I can do about it, except to try to find something less so. That's always a long slog, though. In the meantime, I'm trying to see the funny side of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment