Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday

Wretched sleep last night - 2 days in a row that I woke up in the middle of the night and never really got back to sleep. Ugh. Lots of audio - on, but I napped through a good chunk of it. Also a leg cramp, I think. Might have dreamt that.

We figured out why. Lee had the heat on 2 days ago because it was cold out, and at night, it doesn't get cold enough for me to sleep at all well, unless we have the A/C on. So tonight, if it's not already, I turn the A/C on around 8. Talk about a 21st century problem...

158.2 this morning. Eating a bit more properly right now. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • bacon
  • cheese (3 pieces of cheddar)
  • walnuts (rather a lot)
  • chicken breast meat
  • green beans
  • a single serve Haagen-Dasz coconut pineapple ice cream
  • a coconut flour banana nut muffin with butter
I think that was it. The muffins are surprisingly good - just bananas to sweeten them, so not very sweet. Had one for breakfast with more bacon this morning. They rose nicely as well - I tried a trick in the recipe of setting the oven higher than baking temp to start with, then turning it down as soon as they went in - I'm guessing that bakes the outsides a bit more early on, or something. Anyway, they're a keeper.

No exercise this week; mentally tired, and with shit sleep, physically sleepy. Just trying to eat sanely.

No comments:

Post a Comment