Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday

This has been, on average, a no-good, very-bad week. Lots of work stress, nobody to blow off steam with except the dogs, and they've been needy, to say the least. 

That said, I lost a pound yesterday. 156.6 this morning. Which tells me that my success in weight loss 6 years ago had mostly to do with the long stretches when Lee was in Arizona. I'm trying to get ahead of the game while he's gone this time, and maybe get a few of the habits re-ingrained.

Fasted yesterday. Nothing except cream until dinner. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • meatballs with spaghetti sauce and cheese
  • a swallow of Gatorade (cramp preventative)
That was it. Fortunately (I guess) work was very busy and I didn't have time to wonder if I was hungry or not.

Today won't be much different - not explicitly fasting, but not eating much - a bit of cheese as breakfast, carrots and dip for the day (and walnuts), and who knows what for dinner. Not chips, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment