Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday

Good weekend. Productive, didn't eat much, de-stressing (which helped until I made it into the office, but you can't have everything). Got decent sleep, including last night, which was really good.

So, of course, I gained a pound. Water, I promise - I ache from head to toe this morning. I painted yesterday, which is why.

157.6. Here's yesterday (which is not unlike Saturday, really):
  • tea with cream
  • 3 pieces of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese
  • 2 handfuls of cashews
  • a burger patty - something between 1/3 and 1/2 pound, grassfed
  • zoodles (a whole zucchini) with butter, sour cream, parmesan
That was it. I meant to eat breakfast, but got busy. I meant to eat lunch, but got busy and grabbed a snack. I nearly didn't eat dinner, but thought maybe I should, so I cooked quickly and hoovered it up.

Saturday my first food was peanut M&Ms - a mistake, I should add. Add to that some cheese, cashews, and beef-vegetable soup, and you have the whole day. 

The only thing I probably should have got more of was sunlight. I didn't get outside much, and should have, because the weather was super nice. We need some furniture for the back patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment