Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday

I'm not getting around to blogging this week. It's possible that this has served its purpose and is dying out - or I may just be at a low ebb right now. In any event, I wrote something Tuesday and am writing something today. Tomorrow? Who knows.

158.8 this morning; down from Tuesday, thank goodness. But probably not "weight loss", just more of the same wobbling around the upper 150s that I've been doing for months. Am I on a diet? I'm trying. But I feel like my mind isn't quite all there yet.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheddar cheese (4 pieces)
  • walnuts (probably 1/2 cup-ish)
  • an Angus beef patty - I'd bet 1/2 lb.
  • roasted root vegetables - carrots, beets, parsnips?? (frozen stuff from TJs)
  • a single-serve Haagen-Dasz strawberry
  • a handful of cashews
And the usual swig of Gatorade at bedtime with Magnesium, to try to fend off leg cramps. Which I had one episode of.

Sleep seemed pretty continuous, but not restful. I have a sore shoulder (my right one) from sleeping with Charlie two nights in a row, and while I took aspirin and did some trigger point stuff to it last night, both of which helped, I think it kept me from getting deep sleep. Tireder this morning than I have been all week.

We are getting walks in, though, before dinner. I like it - it lets me get work out of my system as well as providing some means of de-sludging my bloodstream a bit. I don't think I'd quite categorize it as "exercise", but it's better than sitting on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment