Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ugh

For reasons that are best known only to itself, my left foot has decided to swell all up today, with my right foot also swollen but a distant second.  Drinking crazy amounts of tea in an effort to spur it to let go.  If it's not back to normal in the morning, even if the nighttime becomes a steady sequences of bathroom trips, I'm fasting tomorrow.

So where would this have come from?  Some thoughts: plane flights in jeans, always good for some foot swelling; chips-and-salsa at the airport, full of salt and carbs (what was I thinking???); dinner yesterday, including 46g of pork-and-beans carbs and 7g of V8 carbs and added salt to taste.  Those would be my prime culprits, I guess.

Gosh - I hope the tea/liquid consumption works either now or after bedtime; it would be a serious problem if it started to work during an aria of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment