Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday

Boy, did I speak too soon.  I could feel leg cramps settling in, as if for the season, starting mid-evening yesterday, while I was watching TV.  Took 2 potassium and a magnesium before bedtime, but they did absolutely nothing.  I think I was out of bed dealing with them maybe only twice, but the cramp in both cases was in my shin - nearly impossible to stretch out, because the position needed invokes the calf cramp.  It seems like the only way to get it to go away is to relax - also very hard to do with your shin cramping up.  So I'm kind of tired this morning, compounded by both dogs getting cold (I guess) at 1 am and whining enough that I let them out of their kennels.  Ugh.

After 3 whole days living alone, I have great sympathy for Biz.  I had forgotten just how hard it is to feed oneself in that situation, and the lack of bread makes it doubly hard.  I had a sirloin burger for dinner last night, grilled, and absolutely plain.  A bit of the usual snacks afterward.  This morning, I could not face the quiche-and-bacon option, so I had more cheese.  "Cheese - it's what's for dinner" around our house right now, anyway.  Me and the Masai - the all-dairy diet.  Except I think they also consume blood.  I'm not into that.

Weight this morning: 148.2.  I really hate it when I have all that pain for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment