Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

Weekend's catching up with me - I don't understand quite why weight gain is on a time delay, but it seems to be.  150.6 this morning, some of it water, judging by the state of my feet (swollen).  I had turkey bacon for breakfast, and needed both peanuts and jerky to get to the end of the day.  A concoction known as "Grandma Smith Chile" for dinner - ground beef, pork and beans, V-8, and chile powder.  It's quite tasty, if it isn't exactly Paleo.  Also some cheese and nuts in the evening.

Today I got up about 10 minutes early and managed to cook some eggs fresh.  I got very quickly tired of the quiches - they go all soggy and are just rather nasty to deal with after a couple of days, so while I'll probably make them again in some form, I won't make enough for a week at one sitting.  Dinner tonight (if I eat it) is either taco salad or something out, depending on the weather and my timing; going to the opera at 7:30.  And it's supposed to snow somewhere, starting this afternoon, so it may be I "rush" home, feed the dogs, and leave again immediately.  I hope not, but if this is the first storm of the season, everyone will drive like life-long Floridians for a day, and it could be ultra-nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment